Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Blue Meme

This has been floating around in my files for awhile, so let me do it now and then I can delete it

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
More or less.  Happier with parts of me than other parts of me (and I don't just mean that physically, though that certainly applies too)

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I sound I hate--skreeching tires followed by the sound of a crash.  Sound I love--Brianna and Lacie laughing.

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I had graduated from college?

29) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.  I've never seen one, but I do believe in ghosts, I do believe in ghosts.

30) How about aliens?
I think it is egotism in the extreme to think that in the entire cosmos, we are the only intelligent life. Of course there are aliens.  I just don't think they are here yet.

31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Hard to pick just one.  Looking back over my life the decision Walt and I made to have children, my decision to work on the Lamplighters history, our decision to take in a guy from Brasil for a couple of weeks, moving my mother to Davis.  Lots of decisions which, looking back, turned out to be very good ones.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I'm not sure, but it must have been a ghost town in Nevada.  Or maybe that hole we drove an hour to stand around because there were supposedly fish swimming around so far below the surface that nobody could see them.
 
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I've been to the Van Gogh museum so I think that the answer to that is definitely yes.

34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
Matt Bomer

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Some folks will tell you that it is 42, but I believe it is 63.

36) Define "Art".
I can't definie it, but I know it when I see it.

37) Do you believe in luck?
Yeah, I do.  I don't know if you can predict luck or create luck, but I have certainly seen that some folks are much more lucky than others, and definitely people who seem to have abominable luck.

38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Friendship, a sense of humor, and shared experiences

39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
"Grandma's Feather Bed"

40) Where were you yesterday?
I went to Atria for lunch and then spent the afternoon at home.

41) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Falling off my bike and dislocating my shoulder, and in the process wrecking my knee for the rest of my life.

42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Not really.

43) What's up?
Nada.  It's all extremely quiet at the moment.

44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
If there was one, I never got wind of it.

45) Do you believe in real magic?
You mean like Harry Potter magic?  No
.
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I forgive, but I don't forget.

47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
The elephant

48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
I'll let you know if I find one

49) Where is your best friend?
Somewhere on a river in Germany right now, I think.

50) What do you think is Satan's last name?
We have not been introduced, so I don't know.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

Woo--I'm going to steal this for a Sunday Stealing sometime!