Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Pretty boring entries this week!
Who were you with yesterday?
Once Walt left for Santa Barbara, it was just me, the dogs, and my germs.

What woke you up this morning?

Nothing in particular.  I just woke up.

Where are you?

Sitting at my desk

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

It will be a lot like today

What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?

Whether or not the Giants are going to beat the Cards tonight

Do you listen to music every day?

Almost never

Are you a fast typer?

Like lightning.

Whats your favorite type of soda?

I almost never drink soft drinks, but if I do, it's usually Diet Coke

Have you ever won an award?

A few

Are you listening to music right now?

Nope.  I'm watching the game.

How long ’till your birthday?

A little less than half a year

Do you use ebay to buy or sell?

Rarely I buy something on ebay.

Who makes you mad?

Any obstructionist Republican congressperson.  Rush Limbaugh.

What do you do when you’re mad?

I try to rant to Walt, who never answers, and then I write a journal entry.

Do certain songs make you cry?

Oh yeah.

Are you usually a happy person?

Pretty much.

What makes you the happiest?

Getting to spend time with the family, especially the grandkids.

Do you believe in yourself?

I guess.

No comments: