Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Stealing

We found this gem from a blogger named Geebee from the blog Geebee’s Trip. He states that he was tagged by Buttercup. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Have a great Sunday!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Q & A Questions


1. where is your significant other?
He has gone to Peet's to get coffee beans and the PetCo to look at the puppies on display for adoption.

2. your favorite thing?
Today?  Air conditioning.

3. your dream last night?
I don't think I dreamed last night.  I often do not.

4. your goal?
That my mother's move to the memory unit tomorrow goes well and that she's not too traumatized by it.

5. your hobby?
Answering questions.

6. where do you want to be in 6 years?
Probably right here doing the same things.

7. where were you last night?
Sitting in the family room watching TV

8. what you're not?
A fan of our 45th president.

9. one of your wish list items?
World peace and a clean house.

10. your pet?

Lizzie on the left, Polly on the right
11. missing someone?
This week, my sister, dead since 1971, who should be here helping move our mother to the memory care unit.

12. your car?
Honda, though we have rented a car for the weekend and apparently we now have a temporary SUV.

13. something you're not wearing?
make up

14. love someone?
I love lots of people

15. when is the last time you laughed?
Reading Congressman Ted Lieu's cheat sheet for Trump's overseas visit.  Read it.

16. last time you cried?
I misted up this afternoon listening to my mother and Jeri having a "conversation."  Jeri was so incredibly gentle and patient with her.  She must have explained that she is married to Phil at least 10 times.  But it was fun to watch my mother's delight when Jeri told her she was a teacher.  She was thrilled to learn she had become a teacher.  Maybe that was the saddest moment of all for me.

17. favorite pastime?
Watching reruns of NCIS or White Collar, reading, writing, taking pictures with my iPhone

18. are you a hater or a lover?
Life is too short to waste time hating, though I might make an exception for the current president.

19. any vices
Is Facebook a vice?

20. favorite questions blog other than Sunday Stealing?
I think the only other question blog I read is Saturday 9.  Maybe I'll get some good suggestions from others answering these questions.

No comments: