Monday, December 16, 2013

Sunday Stealing


The Blerp Meme
from Lucy B.'s Surveys

When you get a headache do you take painkillers right away or try to wait it out?
I rarely get headaches, and when I do they are so minor, I usually wait it out.   If it starts to be bothersome, I'll take an aspirin.

Is there a really funny YouTube video you’d like to recommend to me?

Well, this isn't a knee slapper, but I love it anyway.

Did you watch Sesame Street when you were little?

I was married with our first child when Sesame Street debuted.  But I watched the debut and subsequent episodes with our daughter who was about 2 at the time, I believe.

What’s the last thing you touched, other than your computer?

The coffee pot and my mug, to pour myself a cup of coffee

When was the last time you talked to your best friend
?

At least a couple of months, I think

How often do you listen to music?

I used to listen to music all the time, especially in the car, but I stopped doing that when I discovered audio books and now I rarely listen to any music at all, unless I'm at a show.

What color is your cell phone?

White, but it has a reddish-pink cover on it, so you can't see the color of the phone itself.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you drank?

Water and/or coffee.

Do you like to wear sweatpants?

I live in them.

What song are you currently listening to? Who sings it?

See the question on music.  I am not currently listening to anything, though I do hear a lot of Christmas music these days.  Last listened to Bing Crosby's "Jingle Bells" a couple of days ago.

Have you ever gotten a black eye?

Once

What caused it?

Cataract surgery

How many times have you checked up on your ex?

I don't have an ex

If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?

A dog.  Or maybe an elephant

How many tabs are open right now?

Five--a recipe I want to make, Audiobooks, Facebook, Sunday Stealing and G-mail

Are you scared of needles?

Not in the least

Do you believe love can last forever?

I'd like to think so.

Are good-byes easy or hard for you?

Good-byes are terrible for me.  Very painful.  Very difficult.   And when there is no chance for goodbye, that's the worst.

Would you rather sing or dance?

Sing.  I used to sing in choruses and over the years, I have lost whatever quality of singing voice I once had,but I never had any dancing talent, so I'll take the chance with singing!

No comments: