Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen apps on my iTouch

1. Kindle. My favorite. I have read SO many more books since I got this app--and it's FREE vs. the $300 Amazon version (you gotta buy many of the books, though some are also free)
2. Handy Level. Believe it or not, I have used it!
3. Bejeweled Blitz. I'm addicted on the computer, so had to have it on the iTouch
4. Hangman. My speed
5. Paper toss (I like the graphics)
6. Zippo. More to show people how silly apps can get!
7. A Monk bobblehead
8. Paris Walk (Rick Steeves). If I ever get back, I'll make the most of this!
9. French Pro (to help with translation)
10. Italian Pro (ditto)
11. Word Fu (I love word games)
12. Solitaire (can't leave home without Free Cell!)
13. Dog Park (to help find the nearest dog park; haven't had occasion to use this yet)

No comments: