Saturday, February 4, 2023

Sunday Stealing

 Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!


Stolen from Moody Blue

 

Three names you go by, other than your given name:
Only "Grandma"

Three things you like about yourself:
*
My sense of humor
* My compassion
* My writing

Three things you don't like about yourself:
* My weight
* My lack of athletic interest
* My procrastination

Three parts of your heritage:
* Irish (on my father's side)
* Scottish (on my mother's)
I also heard there is some German in there somewhere.

Three things you are wearing right now:
* a Judy Garland t-shirt
* a cardigan
* slippers

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
* My favorite band is always Lawsuit
* I enjoy Steve Schalchlin concerts
* The Righteous Mothers

Three favorite songs:
* Funny (the World)
* For Good (from Wicked)
*
Grandma's Feather Bed

Three things you want in a relationship:
* Communication
* Humor
* Mutual interests

Three of your favorite hobbies:
* Writing
* Photography
* Feeding squirrels

Three things that scare you:"
* Riding on the Freeway
* Thoughts of dying
* Telephone calls in the middle of the night

Three of your everyday essentials:
* My cell phone
* My TV
* My pills

Three places you want to go on vacation:
* Inland passage to Alaska
* Photo safari in Africa
* Nashville

Three careers you have considered/are considering:
* Nun
* Nurse
* Teacher

Three things you want to do before you die:
* Go to sleep !!  (want to die in my sleep)
* Watch granddaughters grow up

Three things you want to do really badly right now
* Finish this set of questions
* Answer some letters
* Decide what to have for lunch

6 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I hate my weight. I'm about 1/4 Irish. I will always be wearing my slippers indoors. I forgot about my pills- I use an ice cube tray as my 16-day dispenser and I have to count them out tonight!

Plastic Mancunian said...

I think I am totally English. After Brexit I tried to work out whether I had any Irish in me so that, like Mrs PM, I could apply for an Irish passport and become a dual EU/UK citizen. Sadly I am pure Anglo-Saxon with possibly some viking in there from the dim and distant past.

:o)

Cheers

PM

Kwizgiver said...

Thanks for the music links--that was fun and I've never heard of those bands.

CountryDew said...

Telephone calls in the middle of the night are definitely terrifying.

**Syl said...

Oh, I hate my weight too.
I have so many Covid kilos, and having twice knee serious knee problems with the need to rest for two months didn't help.

Thanks for "Grandma's bed". Once knew all John Denver's songs and had quite a lot of performances with his songs when a friend and I sang in local establishments.
Great memories popping up!!

I also hate midnight calls. They scare the hell out of me. But mainly they are calls from one of the kids stuck somewhere travelling home.

Enjoy your week!

Lisa said...

I would love to go on a photo safari to Africa - great answer!!