Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sunday Stealing

What’s your favorite frozen treat on a stick?
Hagen Daaz vanilla covered with chocolate and nuts.

What’s your favorite lollipop?
Not a big lollipop person, so don't have a favorite.

When you passed notes during class in high school, who was mostly often the recipient?
Passing notes?  Surely you jest.  I was taught by nuns.  If they caught you passing notes, they cut off your hands.

Who among your high school friends was the first to get his or her own car?
I can't remember.  We all drove, but I suspect we all drove our parents' car.

Who’s the black sheep in your family?
This family (my mother's family) has so many black sheep, it would be unfair to single out just one.

Who’s the family historian?
My cousin Peach, who has traced our ancestry back to a
protoplasmal primordial atomic globule

What was the last thing you sprayed from a spray bottle?
Doggie urine de-smeller.

What was the last thing you sprayed from an aerosol can?
Whipped cream onto ice cream (which is kept in the refrigerator to keep from mix-up with doggie urine de-smeller).

When did you last make reservations for something?
Hmmm...I think it was motel reservations to attend my sister-in-law's retirement party next month.

What’s your next upcoming appointment?
Probably my dental appointment in about 2-1/2 mos.

What store’s departure from your preferred shopping mall most saddened you?
I don't have a "preferred shopping mall" but I was surprised at a news store in a mall in Santa Barbara (where I used to buy postcards) had closed.

What’s good to eat at your preferred shopping mall?
There is a Fenton's at the Nut Tree Mall that has great sundaes (I've been there twice in the 10 years it has been there)

What services (as opposed to goods) do you pay for at your preferred shopping mall?
As I said, I rarely go to malls, so that includes the next two questions.

What’s a store you’ve never been inside at your preferred shopping mall?
What kind of store would you most welcome in your preferred shopping mall?

What did you most recently purchase at an office supply store?
An ink cartridge for my printer.

What did you most recently purchase at a book store?
Children's books (I work in a used book store and frequently bring home some of the "product.")

What did you most recently purchase at a drugstore?
I went to CVS to buy emery boards and lipstick for my mother.

What did you most recently purchase at a convenience store?
I can't remember the last time I was in a convenience store.

What did you most recently purchase at a thrift shop?
The only thrift shop where I ever shop is the used book store where I work.

No comments: