Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Massive Alphabet Meme, part two

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname

Other than "Mom," no.
What is your favorite number

7.  I don't have a clue why
Do you prefer night or day

Night.

The Letter O
What is your one wish

Happiness for my mother
Are you an only child

I have been since 1972, when my sister died
Do you wish this year was over

Nah.  I take it one day at a time.

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about

I have been terrified of having an accident with a big rig on the freeway.  It's an irrational fear that just happened in 1986 and I haven't been able to shake.
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date?

A sense of humor, an ability to communicate.

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people?

I like to think no, but in reality, probably yes.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right?

Heck no.  In fact, I'm usually wrong and there are lots of people who will let me know that.
Do you watch reality T.V.?

Some, but definitely not the mating-and-dating type.
What is a good reason to cry?

The death of a child, the betrayal of a friend, Hallmark card commercials.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?

rain - rain -rain
Do you like snow?

To look at.
What is your favorite season?

Autumn, becaust it's followed by winter, so that gives me two favorite season for the price of one.

The Letter T
What time is it?

4 p.m.
What time did you wake up?

5 a.m.
When was the last time you slept in a tent?

It's been decades.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?

Yes
Do you open your eyes when under water?

Sometimes.

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie?

Beets
Where do you want to go on vacation?

The Ukraine
What was your last family vacation together?

In about 1988, when the whole family went to England and Ireland together.  No chance of a "family vacation" now, since two of the family are gone.

The Letter W
What is your worst habit?

Overeating
Where do you live?

In a house in Davis, CA

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray?

Yes
Have you ever seen the X-Games?

no
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone?

Only the kiddie kind.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?

love it!
What year were you born in?

1943
What do you yearn for most?

A working congress

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign?

Aquarius
Do you believe in the Zodiac?

No.  Well, except for Aquarius and Virgo
What is your favorite zoo animal?

Elephant, though I would prefer to see NO elephants in zoos because they belong in famlies with free range and not having to be on display or perform for humans.  When I see an elephant in a zoo, I feel the need to apologize to her.

No comments: