Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sunday Stealing


 1. What type questions do you hate on a meme?
Mostly questions I can't answer because I'm nearly 70 years old and they are designed for much younger people (often I erase them and substitute a better question that is more my speed!)

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Sykes!  (The last person I texted was Jeri)

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?

Oh yeah...there was actual light in the sky, which meant I'd slept all night.

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?

To a friend I haven't seen in a very long time, who invited me to come and have coffee on Thursday.

5. Who are you excited for?

Who?  I can't think of anyone.

[there is no #6 in this meme.  I wonder why!]

7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?

Walt.

8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

Onion rings and a ham and cheese sandwich.  We were using a Groupon at The Grad in Davis

9. Have a best friend?

Sure.  Char.

10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love?

It was so long ago, I can't remember.

11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?

Of course.  All those raging hormones help.

12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?

I'm not a violent person, but a lot of the politicians weighing in on rape lately might make me change my mind.

13. What time is it right this second?

8:42

14. What do you want right now?

Ice cream (we will have some as soon as Jeri gets here)

15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?

Walt.  See Photo of the day.

16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?

Taken

17. When was the last time you cried?

I caught the tail end of the movie The Long Grey Line on Sunday and was actually sobbing because I vaguely remembered the story and the ending was sad.

18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

I did not have a good relationship with my father, but he died in 1987. I have a good relationship with my mother, but with her memory problems it's not the way it used to be, and that makes me sad.

19. Do you find it hard to trust others?

Not really.  If anything, I'm probably too trusting

20. How fast does your mind change?

Not very fast.

21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it?

I always miss Paul and David...and Gilbert.

22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?

Sure.

No comments: