Thursday, February 10, 2011

Place Holder

You may think this is a journal entry, but it isn't. It's a note that there will be a journal entry maybe tomorrow.

I had a call from my mother this morning saying she feels "terrible." My mother NEVER says she feels terrible.

She had some night sweats and is worried enough that she is going to call the doctor...and my mother calls the doctor only under extreme circumstances.

So I'm going down there this morning and she has asked me to spend the night, which tells me how scared she is.

I don't know when the next journal entry will be, but just watch the index page to find out.

And hold the good thought.

Oh...Polly vomited twice last night and actually seems to be feeling better today. She had a doctor's appointment, which I have now canceled, given the situation with my mother. But I'm not as worried about her today as I was yesterday.

4 comments:

jon said...

I hope all goes well for your mother.

Mary Z said...

We're sending good thoughts your way.

Harriet said...

Never just one thing at a time, right? Sending good thoughts for your mother, for Polly, and for you.

Indigo said...

I hope your mom feels better, and I'm glad to hear that Polly is on the up too.