Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

I just turned 67 years old yesterday, so with the end of my life closer than the beginning of my life, perhaps it's time to think about my Bucket List. Some of these things I've done, but there are still some left to do.

1. Ride in a hot air balloon (done it)
2. Go on a photo safari to Africa
3. Take a cruise up the inland passage to Alaska
4. Go whale watching (done it)
5. Take a train trip across the Canadian Rockies
6. Drive across the United States, visiting places off the beaten track
7. Get a book published (done it--sort of)
8. See the Aurora Borealis (done it–sort of)
9. See a show on Broadway (done it--we saw RENT)
10. Lose weight (done it–again, and again, and again, and again)
11. Tour the John Steinbeck House and the Monterey Aquarium
12. Spend leisurely time in the south of France
13. Return to Australia

No comments: